Looking for the best 6 inch subwoofer available? We’ve got you covered. Check out the ratings of absolute bestsellers below and make a final decision.
873 Reviews Scanned
- 2-PACK OF SUBWOOFERS: 2-pack of PYLE PLPW6D 6" 1200W Dual Voice Coil 4-Ohm Subwoofer fits most cars, trucks, boats, and RVs; Dimensions (D x W x H): 2.9 x 6 x 6 inches
- 30-OUNCE MAGNET: Built with 30-ounce magnet that creates strong audio for your listening experience
- BUILT TO LAST: 1.5-inch 4 layer dual voice coil is built to last and resists corrosion
- NON-FATIGUING SUSPENSION: Subwoofers is supported with specially treated foam and non-fatiguing suspension
- CLEAN-CUT DESIGN: Clean-cut subwoofer is designed with a non-pressed paper cone and black steel basket
- Audiopipe 6" Woofer 150W Max 4 Ohm DVC Sold Each
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY | GREAT SOUND BUILT FOR COMPETITION: With a 90oz High Energy Double Stack Strontium Magnet Structure, Heavy Duty, Rugged Industrial Textured Cast Aluminum Basket, Oversized Mirror Image Dual Poly/ Nomex Spiders the Hippo XL Series is one of the most popular Subwoofer Series used by countless high end Car Audio enthusiasts for big sound and high scores.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CAR AUDIO SUBWOOFER: The HIPPOXL64 Subwoofer features Dual Impedance High Temp Aluminum 2" Voice Coil Former with Kevlar Spunlace, Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cone with Industrial Textured Finish, and Red Stitched Edge to the Cone's Edge for Added Strength.
- AMAZING DEEP BASS FOR ITS SIZE: This 6.5 Inch Subwoofer handles 300 Watts RMS and 600 Watts MAX, 2" Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coils. It's truly a Great car Subwoofer at an affordable price!
- CRANK UP THE VOLUME: Are you looking to upgrade your Factory Subwoofer? With our Black Anodized One Piece Pole-Plate for Added Motor Force, Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection to Voice Coils, Reinforced Fiberglass Woven Dust cap for High Power Applications, it's guaranteed to impress!
- MASSIVE AUDIO QUALITY GUARANTEED | Since 1999, Massive Audio has been an industry leader in high performance audio products. Massive Audio laid its roots in high quality audio reproduction through in-house engineering and a dedication to customers. Buy today, risk-free! ***Smallest Sealed Enclosure = 7" x 8" x 7"
- POWERFUL BASS IN AN ULTRA-COMPACT PACKAGE: With 210 watts of power in a package that fits almost anywhere, The Audioengine S6 subwoofer sets a new standard in performance to size. Perfect for your desktop setup or gaming rig, the S6 provides deep, smooth, and punchy bass that defies expectation.
- FEATURES: 6-inch front-firing woofer in a sealed enclosure provides powerful bass down to 33Hz. The S6 features an auto-sensing standby mode, dual analog inputs, variable crossover knob, phase switch, USB charging port with W3 wireless expansion compatibility, and weighs in at only 15.4 lbs.
- WORKS WITH: All Audioengine powered speakers and compatible WITH AV receivers or preamps. Have powered speakers and need a little more bass? If they Have an audio output, connecting is simple.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Audioengine S6 Powered Subwoofer, 6.5ft. 3.5mm mini-jack audio cable, 6.5ft. RCA audio cable, 5.9ft. AC power cord, 2 Microfiber cloth bags, setup guide
- WARRANTY: Stellar US based customer support and 3 year product warranty is included. Based in Austin, TX, Audioengine has been changing the way people listen to music since 2005. We believe in the power of music and our passion is to inspire you to listen every day.
- HOME THEATER POWERED SUBWOOFER - Standard RCA inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers dedicated Subwoofer Output. Save power with the added Signal Sensing Auto ON/OFF feature
- 250 WATTS PEAK POWER - Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, 30 - 250 Hz with 96dB at 8ohm, Auto ON/OFF and 0 - 180 degree Phase control switches, Gain and 50 - 150 Hz Crossover control knobs
- 6.5 INCH DOWN FIRING WOOFER - Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any home theater receiver with dual or single RCA dedicated Subwoofer passive output, home receiver or stereo with raw wire outputs. Use for home theater and surround sound systems
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Acoustic Audio by PSW-6 powered subwoofer, 6 foot dual RCA cable, RCA "Y" adapter, instruction manual - Standing sub with feet size is (H x W x D) 11.1" × 9.25" × 10.04" - NOT LFE Compatible
- TRUE BASS REPRODUCTION - Pumping out 200W of total peak power, sub6's sealed box design provides detailed bass response while ensuring your favorite songs and soundtracks are perfectly balanced.
- COMPACT DESIGN - Achieve powerful bass extension while taking up minimal space. Measuring 9.6" tall, sub6 fits wherever you need it.
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION - Every space is different. Precise dials for volume and cut-off frequency offer exacting, responsive control that let you shape your bass to fit the unique characteristics of your room.
- REDUCED VIBRATION - sub6’s acoustic MDF enclosure is engineered to reduce undesired resonance and reverberation inside the cabinet providing clean, uncolored sound. Solid rubber feet also help to isolate the housing from the surrounding area.
- PROTECTIVE GRILLE - A specially designed grille protects the 6" paper cone driver from impact and dust while allowing sound to travel through with minimal diffraction.
- 300 WATT POWER: This high powered subwoofer system has a maximum power output of 300 watt peak power / 150watt RMS for full range surround stereo sound reproduction and impressive bass response so you can play your favorite tracks as loud as you want
- BUILT TO LAST: Features new design injection molded P.P. cone and specially treated black rubber edge suspension in a chrome finish basket. Bumped / vented yoke plate for extended excursion and rubber magnet boot for better protection
- 4 OHM IMPEDANCE: The audio projection subwoofer has 86 dB and 4 ohm impedance rating that compensates the undersized wire found in many of today’s cars. It ultimately reduces distortion so you can enjoy a crisp and clear sound
- 1" KAPTON VOICE COIL: This complete subwoofer features 40 oz magnet structure and 1 inch KAPTON voice coil to enhance its performance and can handle higher operating temperatures. it also has a silver plated terminal
- 6" STANDARD SIZE: Pyramid easy to mount car speaker follows the standard size for most vehicle stereo systems. It has a 2.89" mounting depth and 6.50" overall diameter. Perfect for new speaker construction or replacing worn / blown speakers
- Single 4 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Peak Power: 400 Watts each | RMS power: 200 watts each
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling System
- 2.0" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 2 x Pyle PLPW6D 6" 600W Car Subwoofer, 1 x Boss R1002 200W 2 Channel Car Amplifier, & 1 x SoundStorm AKS8 8 Gauge Complete Amplifier Installation Kit
- SUBWOOFERS: It features Specially Treated Foam Surround, Non Press Paper Cone, and a Black Steel Basket.
- AMPLIFIER: It features a Soft Turn On Circuit, Thermal Overload & Speaker's Short Protection, and Power & Protection LEDs.
- AMP KIT: Soundstorm AKS8 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit
- WARRANTY: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Ultra thin box design, effectively save space in the car. High quality leather fabrics to improve the quality of high quality products.
- The 6 inch horn, the unique paper sound disc design, makes the bass stronger.
- Effectively eliminating noise, bringing a shock to the hearing experience.
- Unique paper cone design, so that the bass is more robust, more stable performance.
Choosing the Best 6 Inch Subwoofer: Tips Buying Guide
Laying your hands on the best 6 inch subwoofer comes with ebbs and flows. It’s natural, for finding a quality 6 inch subwoofer (just like any other product) suggests browsing through tons of item specifications, customer reviews, price variations, warranty details, and 6 inch subwoofer ratings.
Also read 👉 Holster For Beretta Pico Review
If you’re still on the fence about what 6 inch subwoofer to buy, this 6 inch subwoofer buying guide might be right up your street. Here, we let you in on how we compile our best-rated 6 inch subwoofer roundups and reveal the criteria we take into account.
Now, when shopping for the top 6 inch subwoofer, some of the following questions probably linger through your mind:
- How much money am I ready to spend on it?
- What should I look for in a 6 inch subwoofer to stick with the best one?
- Who makes the best 6 inch subwoofer?
- What are the pros and cons of the specific product that has caught my eye?
- What are the warranty details?
- Do I trust this particular manufacturer/seller?
No doubt, your questions about the product you’re interested in don’t end there. And that’s nothing but good. If you have extra time for researching under your own steam, then make the most of it.
Also read 👉 Atv Battery Charger Review
If you don’t, then you can always trust our reviews. Read on for more info on how to succeed in investigating the product you like, without any extra assistance.
Read 6 Inch Subwoofer Reviews Conduct Your Own Analysis
If you’re a responsible buyer and you don’t like wasting your money on worthless stuff, you tend to invest your time and effort in conducting your own research on the product you’re interested in prior to making a purchase.
You research customer testimonials, Google product information, evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of the item(s) you fancy, while taking their more affordable alternatives into consideration.
When learning as much as you can about the product you want to buy, you will want to focus on the most reliable sources of information. Here are a few tips on getting the most trusted details about the item(s) you’re currently shopping for:
- read a lot of reviews;
- compare 6 inch subwoofer reviews;
- analyze those reviews and bear in mind that some of them might not be as independent (read as trustworthy) as they sound;
- watch video reviews featuring the product you’re focused on purchasing, see it in action, do your best to make your
- own conclusions whenever possible.
How We Rate Each 6 Inch Subwoofer
Now, if you have no time (or lack in-depth expert knowledge) for researching all the technical details and customer rating info about the item(s) you’re looking to buy, feel free to turn to our assistance. We analyze each product based on multiple expert criteria prior to sharing our experience-backed opinion on it.
Also read 👉 Galaxy S9 Plus Waterproof Case Review
So, when preparing our reviews, we focus on the following major factors:
- 6 inch subwoofer brand’s reliability and reputation;
- the features and specs of a product;
- overall product quality and durability;
- the product’s benefits and drawbacks;
- other customer reviews and ratings;
- video reviews and maintenance specifics.
You can always trust our product reviews, as we only publish them after profound and extensive testing sessions. We aim to be as objective as possible, for we appreciate our reputation and want to be the best in our field, helping our readers make the right choice.
Also read 👉 Marble Run For 3 Year Old Review
When it comes to testing and reviewing a variety of products, our algorithms are analyzing thousands of customer reviews each second to find real bestsellers and the highest quality products.
We update our reviews on a regular basis, for we want you to get the most comprehensive and current details out there.
All in all, how we test each 6 inch subwoofer and work up our 6 inch subwoofer comparison analyses is always about honesty, integrity, independence, and maximum objectivity.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions regarding our reviews, you’re welcome to contact us with them ASAP. We value your feedback greatly.